Home of Team OGC

Thoughts on Call of Duty: Black ops 4's Black Out BR mode?

Go down

Thoughts on Call of Duty: Black ops 4's Black Out BR mode? Empty Thoughts on Call of Duty: Black ops 4's Black Out BR mode?

Post by Pryoah on Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:49 pm

I haven't put too much time into blackout myself, but I get a lot of mixed feelings from different people. I personally have no qualms with it, positive or negative, I'd just like some different lookouts so I can decide whether or not I should try committing some time to it.

Thanks for you time and input if provided.

Pryoah

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Call of Duty: Black ops 4's Black Out BR mode? Empty Re: Thoughts on Call of Duty: Black ops 4's Black Out BR mode?

Post by Shils on Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:44 pm

Its worth playing a bit to get the hang of it for sure. Coming from H1Z1 and going right into Blackout was a huge change for me, literally took me weeks to adjust! Join me and the Boys tonight, Im sure some of us are going to be live streaming and dont mind carrying a few wins for yeah Smile
Shils
Shils
Owner
Owner

http://www.shilsiptv.com

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Call of Duty: Black ops 4's Black Out BR mode? Empty Re: Thoughts on Call of Duty: Black ops 4's Black Out BR mode?

Post by SpazticatedNemo98 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:00 pm

I actually really enjoy blackout which is surprising considering... I came to blackout straight from blackout...

Sent from Topic'it App

Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuddrick on Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:22 am

I like blackout. I started plauing the BR genre when fortnite first came out. Switched to H1Z1, and now Im on blackout. I think its alot better then fortnite or H1Z1 personally just because even though it doesnt seem like it, there is a skill gap. It isnt like multiplayer either, running around with a shotgun the entire time. And just like any other BR, the gun spawns suck sometimes, but its all RNG really. Cant expect to get a gun everytime you land at your favorite spot. As rage enducing as that is for me, I still enjoy it alot.

Thoughts on Call of Duty: Black ops 4's Black Out BR mode? New-yo10

Thoughts on Call of Duty: Black ops 4's Black Out BR mode? Image_12
Fuddrick
Fuddrick
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pryoah on Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:38 am

Thanks for the input, I have been watching Hulu all day I couldn't join up earlier. I'll play some blackout, I'm familiar with BR games and I like to believe myself to be skilled in CoD so if I join you all in the future, I'll try to carry my weight Razz thanks again for the input, when I get off work tomorrow I'll start playing.

Pryoah

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Call of Duty: Black ops 4's Black Out BR mode? Empty HELLA FUN.

Post by ShotsAHoy5 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:08 am

I really like what they did to the COD series. Ive been a fan since the first Call of Duty I ever played. Now they are more advanced and better detailed. I think they have done an amazing job and Blackout is just one of many things bringing me back every day.
ShotsAHoy5
ShotsAHoy5
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ShotsAHoy5 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:18 pm

Im loving the BR 100% however there are bugs..... But there will always be bugs and glitches, to remind us that it's a game Wink Wink Wink
ShotsAHoy5
ShotsAHoy5
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Pryoah on Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:13 am

@ShotsAHoy5 wrote:Im loving the BR 100% however there are bugs..... But there will always be bugs and glitches, to remind us that it's a game Wink  Wink  Wink

Wish more people felt that way instead of none stop complaining about it Laughing

Pryoah

Back to top Go down

Post by Shils on Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:42 am

@Pryoah wrote:
@ShotsAHoy5 wrote:Im loving the BR 100% however there are bugs..... But there will always be bugs and glitches, to remind us that it's a game Wink  Wink  Wink

Wish more people felt that way instead of none stop complaining about it Laughing

Agreed 100%!
Shils
Shils
Owner
Owner

http://www.shilsiptv.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down